viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

May 7

Waffle Wednesday Wonder presents.... Today´s recipe.

Hi! Today I brougth for you a new recipe that is great to start the day!


Banana Milkshake Recipe:
(Serves 2 times)

Ingredients:
1 big ripen Banana(any variety should do)
3-4 scoops of Sugar
2 cups cold Milk
2 scoops of Vanilla ice cream (optional)
few drops of Vanilla essence (optional)

Method:
Remove the skin and cut the banana into pieces.
In a mixer/blender add banana pieces, sugar, vanilla
essence and 1/2 cup of milk and blend into a smooth
pure. Check the sweetness and if needed add extra sugar.
Add remaining 1 1/2 cups of milk and vanilla ice cream
and run again to the desired consistency.Add more milk
if you need a thin milkshake and also adjust the sugar
accordingly.
Serve the chilled Banana milk shake immediately.
I drink this every morning! I love it!
Hope you guys love it too!
lots of love...
Queen

1 comentario:

  1. I love banana milkshake! I will try this need recipe at home. I recommend you to arrange the information in a better way because some sentences are cut. Remember to capitalize the first letter after the period.

    -Andrea Silva

    ResponderEliminar